Thursday, September 19, 2013

Let's Catch Up!

It is hard to start this post partly because I feel like I have so little to say, and partly because I feel like I have so much to say. 

Part of the reason I have been so absent from DAB is because the fall semester started at the beginning of September, and like many adult ballet enthusiasts, balancing ballet and my adult life is always a challenge. It takes a while to get back into the swing of things, but I am super pleased with my schedule so far. For those of you haven't taken college classes, your schedule can make or break you.


Over the past few weeks there have been several things that I wanted to write posts about it, but just didn't get around to it so I have decided to kind of make quick bullet list of things that I really want to write about here and then dive deeper into each bullet point in separate posts in the next couple of days! That way I am forced to get those post up, lest I make myself a liar, hahaha!


Catch Up Bullet List: 
(crazy awful title, but I like being literal)
(by the way, I am going to try to put these bullets in chronological order)
(not that the order makes much difference... it just seems neater in my mind)



  • Ding Dong the Cast is Gone!
  • Words of Encouragement - Ronnie Underwood Style
  • Breaks Come in Threes?
  • Going to the Beach
  • New Beginnings - NYC Ballet
  • My Alternative Nutcracker Plans


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment