Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ballet Bag Explosion

EVERYTHING from inside my Ballet Bag!


Technically, if I'm honest, I don't actually keep all four of my leotards in my ballet bag. They are usually in the laundry hamper. However, this is a mainly a list of all of my ballet related items that I usually take to class with me. And, YES, this all fits in the seashell bag!


Seashell bag:

  • 4 leotards
  • 3 ballet skirts (the blue one is my favorite)
  • 1 pair of ballet slippers
  • new pointe shoes (Russian Pointe Almaz V-cut size: 37)
  • old pointe shoes (Grishko 2007 size: 4 1/2 XX)
  • 4 pink tights 
  • 3 thera-bands of different strength
  • 2 sets of leg warmers 
  • tiny rolling pin (a much cheaper option for "rolling out" sore muscles than The Stick. I think my little rolling pin cost $3 at the grocery store, which is great compared to upwards of $20 you could spend on The Stick.)

Smaller Fish bag:I keep this bag inside of the other bag to keep all the little items in one place

  • nail clippers
  • oragel (for when I have bruised toenails)
  • extra bobby points, hair ties, hair nest, ect. 
  • tampons/pads (we all need them ladies!)
  • 2 sets of toe pads
  • 1 set of toe spacers

No comments:

Post a Comment