Saturday, June 29, 2013

Tips and Tricks #2

So this is a tip that I am still trying to master myself... SNACKS IN THE BALLET BAG! It seems so easy, and possibly unnecessary, but I tell you what, there have been so many times that I wish I could take a quick bite of a granola bar in between technique and pointe class. My hunger during class might be more than some, because I go to ballet straight from work and usually have no time for a light meal in between. Which means that when I get out of class around between 8 an 9 pm, I am practically starving. There have been times that I am so hungry right after class I will race to the nearest Whataburger or Wienerschnitzel (fast food  joints) and stuff myself full with burgers and hot dogs...Gross, I know! But I can't help it. 

I vow to the world now, that I will never again forget to put a granola bar or fruit in my ballet bag! 

No comments:

Post a Comment