Wednesday, July 17, 2013

3 Floors Up

This post isn't necessarily about ballet ( I know, I know.. my last couple post have only been vaguely related to my ballet training, but don't worry, some good stuff is in the works *wink wink-ity wink*), but I think it definitely has something to do with me and my personal stamina. We all know how much stamina ballerinas need, even if others don't! 

Anyways, I work on the third floor of an office building and I make it a point to ALWAYS take the stairs. On days that I am feeling good I will try to jog up the stairs, and on days when I don't feel good I practically pull myself up with the railings, but I ALWAYS take the stairs. I've even been know to go up and down all 3 stories, just for fun if I have been sitting at my desk for so long. I will admit that this doesn't happen as often as it should, but it has happened. 

Stairs are not only a great way to relieve the tedium of an eight hour work day, but they are an amazing way to get the heart pumping on days that can't attend class. I've become so fond on my stairs that I wanted to share some snapshots of the two stairwells that I usually use. I used to use one for UP and one for DOWN, but I mix it up to it interesting. 





No comments:

Post a Comment