Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Ballet-CULUS

This week my ballet studio is taking a short break from classes. They will open again next week with a combined Int. and Adv. class and the Adult ballet class. For the past month I was going to ballet 4 days a week: Monday/Wednesday was Adult ballet and Tuesday/Thursday was Int. ballet + pointe. But I think I will have to cut back on the number of classes I am taking and drop the adult ballet class because of financials.

Anyways, in case I didn't tell you, I am working full time as well as taking summer classes, so this week off of dance has given me an opportunity to spend a little bit more time studying. Here is a picture of what the non-ballet side of my life looks like.
Calculus II is the bane of my existence!


I love school, but Calculus II is just tricky! I'd much rather do 
^^^^this many ^^^^
plies, than work a calculus problem. 


See what I did there?
(The answer is about 97 plies)


No comments:

Post a Comment